Monday, August 23, 2010

Senior year... so far.

I'm planning on doing the 30 day challenge starting in September, but I decided to write a blog post now. And I also feel like there was several other lists I wanted to post. I don't recall them right now. Any suggestions before September?

Wow. Senior Year? Seems like yesterday I was posting about Junior Year.

I'm loving this year so far. Even though it's only been four days.

My Schedule? Off, English, TOK, Math, Chem, History and Off.

Which Means I have English, Math and History on Tuesdays, and TOK and Chem on Wednesdays.

My first Tuesday schedule starts tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

I'm liking where my locker is in relation to everyone else's, so I can easily visit before and after school.

It doesn't seem like I'm running all over the place either with my schedule, so that's good.

I realize that my sentences are very concise, without much detail. Oh Well. heh.

I think this is going to be a great year.

cheerio,
Renae

No comments: