Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feeling great

Anyway, the first day alone has been great. :D
It was like any other day, like my parents were at work, and my brother elsewhere. Only for an extended time.

I got to talk to a great friend of mine, Jay, for a long while. That was fun. :D
Guess that's what I get to do when my family doesn't want (or rather, can't) go on the computer. I get to talk to friends without interruption.

I want to mention something I didn't in the last post. Friday night, I went to a brilliant concert and had a blast hanging out with friends I don't normally hang out with. Kings of the Cardboard Castle (now Flies with Buffalo), The Tuesday, i.Malibu and Life not our Own were fantastic. Kings and iMalibu have myspaces, if you want to check them out. I recommend it. :D

My friend Lily has her own blog, and she posts some great stuff there, so check it out. :D

I finally made a header! I'm pretty satisfied with it. For someone who doesn't have artistic skills in graphic making, I like it. :D I hope you do too.

I think that's it for now.

Hwyl,
Renae

No comments: