Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let's see how this goes...

*rubs back of neck* I don't know how to start explaining this.

Well, my brother and my parents are going on their vacation this week. My brother has already been at his friend's house because their plane leaves at 6 in the morning, (~3 hours from now, as I'm currently writing this at 2.55 in the morning of) and my parents are going to leave for their vacation in approximately 40 minutes... and... I'm already feeling lonely.

I think for the majority of this week, though, I'll be fine. It's just right now, I feel weird.

I think I'll update you guys on how this goes throughout the week, and we'll get back to my lists afterwards. Or I'll just post it during, sometime. My updating might even be daily, but don't count on it.

In anxiety, I leave this post.
-Renae

No comments: