Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1: Your Favourite Song

It's the first of september, my friends. And I promised you guys I'd start the 30 Day Challenge today, so here it goes.

I actually have two favourite songs. Well, the second one is slightly less of a favourite than the first one, but I thought it was worthy enough in being posted. Or I guess I could say the first is my favourite slow song while the second is my favourite 'upbeat one,' cause you can't really compare upbeat songs with slow ones.

Vienna Teng - Nothing Without You


Tyrone Wells - Sink or Swim


and I wouldn't be the francophile I am without having a favourite french song.

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit.


But I love all of the french music I listen to. Ooh! List idea - French artists I love. Because that's a significantly shorter list than my favourite bands in general.

See you tomorrow!
-Renae

No comments: