Saturday, August 14, 2010

Things I dislike

I thought it was time for this list. There aren't going to be any detailed lists based off of this one, at least I don't think so currently. There will be random lists later though, and I'm still up for suggestions.

Things I dislike
-writing on the last few lines of a page. (all my letter receivers will know this. xD)
-shellfish (mainly because I’m allergic)
-The band ICP
-talking to Lily (or anyone, but specifically Lily) on MSN/IM and being interrupted by a family member and their desire to use the computer
-reading great fanfics and being interrupted
-getting comfortable (which is difficult for me to do in the first place) and realizing I need to get up to do something
-long term projects
-shopping for clothes and having none of the articles fit properly
-the fact I can’t sing well without hearing the music.
-bad grammar
-[stealing AmyLynne’s] being late with someone else as the cause
-When I can’t sleep for hours/waking up several times/my random insomnia
-The fact that my hair won’t do anything besides staying straight
-big hooped earrings/gauges (smaller ones are okay)
-the fact that Chelsea Handler talks more than the people she’s interviewing
-eating nuts by themselves
-having food, but not its companion
--(i.e. crackers, but no cheese; lunch meat, no bread; tortilla chips, no salsa, etc)
-Harry Potter’s hair in the movies (closest they got was in the 4th)
-the cybermen
-the fact that Doctor Who writers keep bringing back the Daleks (even though I do like them)
-the word crush to describe liking someone (except in the case of 'girlcrushes')
-when I lose my bookmarks
-the fact my shoulders have been tense (still) from stress over the school year
-when the silver on jewelry fades away to that pink/bronze colour
-when I have my hair up, and it feels like a few strands of hair are keeping it up. It’s painful.
-Ingrown toenails/fingernails. Ingrown fingernails are worse.
-Family Guy/King of the Hill/any of those stupid animated shows. (Simpsons and south park are tolerable)

See ya next time (hopefully!)
-Renae

No comments: