Friday, August 13, 2010

The Past Few Days

So, I've had a great past couple of days, spending time with my friends, so I haven't been so lonely this week as I thought I would be.

Tuesday, Amanda took me out for lunch, and we went to her PT appointment, and laughed way more than we should've, keeping her from relaxing. But it was fun. xD And she also bought me my favourite ice cream, because my dad forgot to pick up some for me before he went on vacation with my mom. xD

Wednesday, I spent the night over at Lily's house, which was very fun. We watched three great movies (Then she found me, The Men Who Stare at Goats and Sherlock Holmes) I loved all three. :D Sherlock Holmes, especially, thank you for showing that to me, Lily.

Yesterday, I spent the night at Alyssa's with several other friends which was equally as fun as the previous two days. Apparently we laugh a lot. xD

Today, doctor who was on for several episodes, so we were watching that.

Anyway, you guys will get more lists in the future, I just haven't been posting them lately.

See ya!
-Renae

No comments: