Sunday, September 26, 2010

Days 21 - 26

Oh geez. I'm way behind. Sorry Guys, I got so busy and didn't bother to post here. Whoops.

Anyway, on with the show!

Day 21: A Recipe

Okay, this recipe has been one of my favourites for a very long time. I absolutely loved it as a kid, and I still love it. Now, when we want it for dinner, I make it, and I haven't had it written down. I just know it from watching my mom make it.

Tatertot Casserole

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
2 cans of green beans
1 bag of tatertots
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
enough milk to fill one of the cans up.

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Brown ground beef in a skillet. When finished, get a 9 x 13 pan, and spread the meat on the bottom. Then, drain the two cans of green beans, and spread them over the meat. The tatertots go over the green beans. Then, in a small bowl, mix the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup, with the milk that has been filled in one of the cans after emptied of soup. Mix all together, and pour equally over the casserole. Bake for an hour, until tatertots are crispy.

Day 22: A website
http://www.listverse.com

Fun lists to read.

Day 23: A YouTube video


Day 24: Whatever tickles your fancy
Aeriel Photography
Day 25: Tell us about your day
Since I was supposed to tell you guys about my day, yesterday, I’ll do that.

Well, I woke up around 11, as my dad was making pancakes. I love his pancakes, they’re tasty. Then I took a shower, and got dressed. Then I went over to a friend’s house to get ready for the homecoming dance with several other friends. The we headed off to the dance around 8, getting there around 8.30. And let me tell you, that dance was amazing. I had so much fun. :D It was most memorable out of the three I’ve been to. I’ll be smiling about it for a while. :D

Day 26: Tell us about your week so far
I’ll go European for a bit, and say that the week starts on Monday, so I’ll have more to talk about. :D

Last week was fantastic

Monday: Series premiere of House. I enjoyed it.
Tuesday: I had to go to school early, because of my brother needing to be at school for marching band stuff. It was stressful at school though. Practice commentary in English, Test in Math and a DBQ in history. I was so exhausted by the end of the day. But our Masque and Sandal get together was fun, hearing about pranks that go on. :D But I was able to relax at home, which was good because it was the series premiere of Glee. I was very impatient for the episode, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Raising Hope also premiered, and I thought it wasn’t going to be good, but I thought it was. There was also another episode of Parenthood, which I enjoyed as well.
Wednesday: Masque and Sandal techie bonding day after school. :D That was absolutely fun. Played a few games. Then a few friends and I stood outside in the rain afterwards waiting for rides, which was enjoyable. :D
Thursday: IB DAY! :D Worked mostly on english and studied for chemistry. Watched an episode of Torchwood with Ryan. That was also fun. Haha. Went out to eat afterschool and went to the powderpuff game. Seniors won. :P
Friday: There were shortened classes because of an afternoon assembly, but the day seemed so long. My group didn’t have to present our character projects in english because of it. We had a work day in TOK, went over our tests in math, had a test in chem, and got to listen to our ipods while reading in history. The homecoming skits at the assembly were fun to watch. :D I also came up with the cherry theory (based off of the olive theory from How I met Your Mother) this day as well. Homecoming game was then as well. WE WON! I’m glad, especially since it’s my last year in high school. Winning made my day.
Today: Has been good. My knees and feet aren’t killing me as much, so I think I’ll be able to walk properly tomorrow. I’m looking forward to the new series of Brothers & Sisters, even though I haven’t seen the third and fourth seasons. Oh well.

Tomorrow’s Challenge: Tell us about this month so far

No comments: