Thursday, July 29, 2010

Favourite TV shows

Hey, sorry guys, I made you wait for this one.

So, after this one, which list would you like to see next? My favourite words (which will probably take a while, because I'm still adding to the list), My dislikes, or something that hasn't been mentioned?

On with the list!

Glee (my most recent phase), Doctor Who, Torchwood, Design Star, Brothers & Sisters, Jeopardy, So You Think You Can Dance, How it’s made, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, The Big Bang Theory , How I Met your Mother, American Pickers, Ally McBeal...

Shows I like, but watch occasionally(or haven’t seen in awhile):
Top Gear, The Inbetweeners, Tosh.0, Gilmore Girls, Ace of Cakes, House, iCarly, Smallville, Grey’s Anatomy, Time Warp, Trading Spaces, Star Trek: TNG, Fringe, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Taking over the Asylum(featuring a very young David Tennant, a must watch for Doctor Who fans!), Mythbusters, Supernatural, Recess, random kid shows, award shows(emmy’s, grammy’s, etc.), Skins...

I know I'll add later, but I'm sure that's it for now. :D

Cheerio,
Renae

1 comment:

lee said...

i used to love time warp! i haven't watched it in a while, but it was so interesting! heheh. anyway, i'd like to see your favorite word list next! i like talking about our favorite words in our letters ^_^