Friday, July 23, 2010

Next List: People

Of a vote of two people, this list comes next. Hope you enjoy it. If you're reading this, you most likely will. You're in for a treat. A very small one, but a treat nonetheless.

*I'll mention everyone in the category after the bullets. :D

People List Breakdown
-my close friends in real life
-people I see every day but don’t necessarily talk to
-fellow boardies on LOBH
-people who talk to me randomly
-Characters from TV shows*
-actors*
-teachers*
Hmm… I’ll now list the people who especially make me happy (in no particular order)
People I know Personally: Amanda, Lily, Mary, Kayla, Alyssa, Ani, Alana, Alice, Gen, Mackenzie, Taylor, Jay, Michael, Chad, Bryce, Anthony, Ryan, AmyLynne, Amy, Nova, Leo, Raf, Emily, Mellie, Jeanna, Hannah, Raychel, Rachel, Rachel, Jenny, Ashley, Erin, Christy, Claire, Gabby, Jamie, Kasey, Kaya, Kelsey, Krista, Laura, Mary, Nikki, Nathan, Rusty, Sammie, Theresa, Tori, Vanessa. and the parents of these people for giving life to them, and their help in keeping them alive. heh.

Favourite teachers over the years: K-Ms. Groves; My first grade teacher(I forgot her name, it'll come back to me eventually); 2nd-Mrs. Marigold; 4th-Mrs.Pettit/Ms. Kooyer(she's been married since then, I don't know her last name now); Middle School- Mr. Busby and Mrs. Keller; 9th-Mrs. Keller(again. heh), Ms. Lee, Mr. Krakauer; 10th-Ms. Hampson, Mr. Appelhans; 11th-Grantz, Joiner, Mme Lippert, Mrs. Rewey. :D

Characters from TV Shows - Kurt Hummel, Artie Abrams, Finn Hudson, Captain Jack, The Doctor and his companions (Rose, Donna and Amy, mainly), Lorelai Gilmore, Luke Danes, Rory Gilmore, Kevin Walker, Scotty Wandell, Kitty Walker, Ianto Jones, Gwen Cooper.

Actors - Chris Colfer, John Barrowman, David Tennant, Lauren Graham, Matthew Rhys, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Jane Lynch, Kevin McHale, Cory Monteith, Gareth David-Lloyd, many others. I'll add more later.

Hope you enjoyed that.

Cheerio,
Renae

2 comments:

lee said...

thanks for mentioning me in your list :) unless you know a different leo ;)

Renae said...

Nope, you're the only Leo. :D

I've only met one Lee, and if I did know anyone else named lee, you'd be the only one with the nickname Leo from me.

and you're welcome.