Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis Almost Christmas ;P

Well, I can say that I've passed first semester of my sophomore year. :D
Finals weren't that bad, actually.
English was really easy.
Chem was also really easy, though I had to skip some questions and go back to it. Got a 91 percent on it.
Math was hard, but I got an 83 percent on it.
Health was okay, I thought I didn't do as well as I actually did. Got 94 percent.
History: I was so stressed about this one, but I ended up getting a question I actually studied for, so that was good. Hasn't been graded yet, and I'm worried on how I did.
French had three long tests, but they were pretty easy. Also hasn't been graded yet, but oh well. I can wait.

So, what are your plans for Christmas?
Doing anything fun?

I'm staying home with my family and having a Christmas dinner. :)

No comments: