Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Week. bleh.

I don't really expect anyone to read this. It's just to organize myself somewhat.

Tomorrow:
~English Final.
-Argument Letter is Also due.
~Half of History Final
-Still need to study for. I'm sure I'll do fine though.
~French
-Part One: The oral
--I have studied for it. As long as I speak a couple times during the discussion, I'll do fine
-Song Test
--I'll do fine on it.

Thursday:
Chem Final
-Still need to study for, but since I've paid attention in class, I'm sure I'll do fine on that too.
Health Final
-Still need to write the essay thats due then.
French Final
-I need to finish reading the book as well as study the history worksheet.

Friday:
Math Final
-Should be Fine, It's multiple choice. :D
History Final
-I really should study more. I have tomorrow and thursday, and free period on friday to do that. :D

The Days after that:
YAY NO MORE STRESS ;P

No comments: