Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noël!

My Christmas was pretty good! My dad tried waking me up about five times in the duration of one hour, around 7-8 am, and I wanted to sleep in longer than that, but I couldn't fall asleep after my dad tried waking me up because I'm a light sleeper. So eventually, I got out of bed, we had our Christmas breakfast rolls ( like cinnamon rolls, only with orange icing instead )
Then we went and opened our presents.
List:
-2 shirts
-a watch
-chocolate
-a couple hats ( one of them being a fedora. xD)
-a CD ( Limbs and Branches )
-a DVD ( Dead poets society )
-headphones ( my other ones were fraying, and the right ear piece didn't always work )
-a little purse/ handbag
-sudoku books
-a couple other small things

I'm getting a digital camera tomorrow!
My mom and dad had a miscommunication about it yesterday, so they didn't get it then, so my mom and I are going out tomorrow to get it. I'm happy, because I can choose my own.

After opening our presents, we sat around for awhile, then we had Christmas dinner, which was delicious. Then I did a couple sudoku puzzles, my brother did word searches, my mom had crosswords, and my dad watched tv for awhile. Then we watched Jeopardy and Dead Poets Society ( which is an amazing movie, by the way ). Then my dad had to go to work overnight, so he went, and I've been on the computer for a little bit, while my brother plays his videogames and my mom is getting ready for bed.
My day was pretty amazing, I think.

I hope that everyone else has had a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Renae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your christmas was fun. i got chocolate also. :D

peace from PA,
-Sare