Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Lists

So… I’m what? Nine Lists Behind? I’ll write nine lists in this post.
The British shows that I really enjoy watching. AKA the only ones I’ve seen
1.Doctor Who
2.Torchwood
3.The Weakest Link
4.The Inbetweeners
5.Demons ( even though I’m still trying to get into this one. It’s not that appealing, but I’m sure I’ll find it interesting soon)
6.Taking over the Asylum

The British words I use instead of American words
1.Status as in stay-tus and not stat-us
2.Crisps (Chips)
3.Chips (French fries)
4.Anti (counter)
5.Lift (Elevator)
6.Sweets ( Candy)
7.Colour/Favourite/behaviour ( adding the u to several words)
8.Mobile(cell)
9.Biscuits(cookies)
10.Sofa(couch)
11.Aubergine(eggplant)
12.Torch(flashlight)
13.Jam(Jelly)
14.Fancy(like)
15.Trousers(pants)
16.Knackered(tired)
You can’t tell I’m fascinated with the british language, can ya?

10 Favourite Harry Potter Characters
1.Remus Lupin ( my ultimate favourite )
2.James Potter
3.Sirius Black
4.Lily Evans
5.Hermione
6.Luna Lovegood
7.Fred and George
8.Harry
9.McGonagall
10.Ginny

Foods that, I think, are disgusting as leftovers
1.Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
2.The Cactus blossom from Texas Roadhouse
3.Mashed Potatoes
4.Calamari
Right now, I can’t think of anything else.

Phobias I could have if the dislike of something I have goes terrible wrong.
1.Whatever the fear of not being able to move/paralyzed is. That is my one major fear. I think I already have the phobia of it. *shudders*
2.Pediophobia ( Fear of Dolls) I absolutely cannot have porcelain dolls in my room while I’m sleeping. The eyes are absolutely creepy.
3.Automatonophobia (Fear of a Ventriloquist’s Dummy) The wooden ones are seriously creepy.
4.Aeroacrophobia (Fear of open high places)
5.Amnesiphobia (Fear of amnesia)
6.Ataxophobia (Fear of disorder or untidiness) I already have OCD
7.Taeniophobia ( Fear of tapeworms)

Things I Think of When I Think Of Scotland (Stolen from the first post of The List Game
1.John Barrowman
2.David Tennant
3.Taking over the Asylum
4.Tartan
5.Haggis
6.Glasgow
7.Brilliant green hills and plains
8.Bagpipes
9.Pubs
10.Edinburgh

10 Favourite Movies
1.Dead Poets Society
2.Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium
3.Elizabethtown
4.Definitely, Maybe
5.The Ultimate Gift
6.PS I love You
7.The Ugly Truth
8.August Rush
9.Howl’s Moving Castle
10.Invictus
I do have way more, and I may continue this list later.

5 Favourite Words ( because I won’t be able to think of the rest tonight, plus there’s too many)
1.Rhythm
2.Silhouette
3.Companion
4.Precious
5.Spiel (Lee Comes to mind)

10 Favourite Restaurants
1.Noodles and Company
2.La Baguette
3.Olive Garden
4.Phantom Canyon
5.5 guys
6.Pei Wei
7.PF Changs
8.Macaroni Grill
9.Zios
10.Fargo’s Pizza

Okay, So, I can continue the lists that can be continued at a later date. And Remember, Ideas for these lists are key, because I had troubles coming up with these ones. And I do wish to write more amusing lists than just ‘favourites of this and that’

Cheerio,
Renae

1 comment:

Cell'o'ist said...

"Foods that, I think, are disgusting as leftovers
1.Kraft Macaroni and Cheese"

Ugh yes. Why is that?
I can only ever eat it when its fresh out of the pot.