Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'ma list the gifts that I got and I'll leave my absolute favourite/sweetest gift I got to the end of this list.
-favourite sweets in my stocking.
-DVD of the 6th Harry Potter movie along with the Marauders Map. It's exciting.
-movies Taken and The Bucket List. two movies that I've seen before, but I still love anyways. I would love to watch again.
-first season of the Big Bang Theory. xD funfunfun.
-board game Fact or Crap. which will be fun to play.
-a new docking station for my iPod. So I don't have to fall asleep with headphones in my ears. I've been needing a new one for several months.
-Raclette. It's a grill with spots to melt cheese under to put over the food. it's really fun. We had it in France, and i told my mom about it, and she found a set at a shop downtown. I just saw the grill part, and I was thinking; oh. it's a grill. then I saw the raclette part, and you should have seen my reaction. oh wow. I was excited. It's a fun dish.
-my dad gave both my brother and I a portable DVD player, since his broke ages ago from overuse.
-other small things
and my favourite: my dad took a picture of Neenae who died back in august and made it bigger. we need frames for it, but it's so bittersweet and I love it. It just goes to show that homemade things/thoughtful things can have a big impact on the receiver. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my other gifts, but this one was sooo sweet.

No comments: