Friday, June 11, 2010

Choices

So I just randomly thought of the choices we make when I changed my layout.

I didn't really want to, because the colour scheme of the other layout is my favourite. But, as I was looking through the templates, I pretty much fell in love with this one. So I changed it. Change is a good thing, sometimes.

And there's another choice I have to make, but the good thing is that I have the summer to decide.
What I have to decide: Take A.P. French and have only one free period -or- not take the class, and have two free periods.

The problem: I adore the french language and the teacher that would be instructing me if I took the class next year -but- I would really love to have two free periods so I could get work done quicker so I could read for fun more/ do other things.

hmm...

Anyway, I will include posts like these so my blog won't just be posts of one thing. I'm mixing it up a bit.

Cheerio,
Renae

No comments: