Friday, November 7, 2008

Now just a Bittersweet Memory

For the first time in the history of ever, I wrote a song last night.
Granted, it’s not the best thing in the world, but it’s okay for my first time writing a song.
It’s pretty short too.
Once I type it up, I’ll let you guys read it.

My favourite part of Jeopardy is coming up next week! I love the Teen Tournament part of it. I love Jeopardy in general, but the Teen Tournament has easier questions, so I can get most of them up there.
Plus, this next week, the next online test for Jeopardy is going to be announced, so I can try and get on a show. If I don’t get it this time, I’ll try again. It’s one of my goals in life to be a contestant on Jeopardy, because I think it would be an amazing experience, and I love the show. ( So much that my dad let me watch it during the election coverage. ) *Not going into the subject of politics* This would be my first time trying to get on it, so I may get beginners luck, or not be able to go on at all. The main thing is that I’ll try.

No comments: